Reviews for Fantastic Four.
- "Marvel Comics continues to empty out its stable of superheroes with this entertaining tale." - J. R. Jones Chicago Reader
- "Before the inevitable and surprisingly anticlimactic battle with Doom, we are treated to two extreme-sports demonstrations, several training montages, [and] an ill-advised love triangle." - Matt Singer Village Voice
- "Bland performances throughout. And really, who wants to make Jessica Alba the invisible girl? What a bad idea. I want her to be visible at all times."- Richard Roeper Ebert & Roeper
- "It exists largely to entertain and delight, which used to be precisely what summer blockbusters were engineered to do." - Stephanie Zacharek Salon.com
- "Not all comic-book films have to be as weighty and angst-filled as a graphic novel. Fantastic Four is neither fantastic nor incredible, but it's entertaining nonetheless." - Russ Breimeier Christianity Today