Fantastic Four is the upcoming Fantastic Four reboot film. It will serve as a reboot to the original franchise and will be released on August 7th, 2015.
FANTASTIC FOUR, a contemporary re-imagining of Marvel's original and longest-running superhero team, centers on four young outsiders who teleport to an alternate and dangerous universe, which alters their cellular and moleculer structure and causes them to develop inhuman and odd traits and abiliies. Their lives irrevocably upended, the team must learn to harness their abilitess and work together to save Earth from a former friend turned enemy.
- Miles Teller as Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic
- Owen Judge as young Reed Richards
- Kate Mara as Susan Storm/Invisible Woman
- Michael B. Jordan as Johnny Storm/Human Torch
- Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm/The Thing
- Evan Hannemann as young Ben Grimm
- Toby Kebbell as Victor Domashev/Dr. Doom
- Tim Blake Nelson as Harvey Elder
- Reg E. Cathey as Franklin Storm
In April 2012 it was confirmed that Josh Trank will develop the reboot but it is unknown what role he will take in the production. In December 2012 it was announced to be released for March 6, 2015 and would be titled The Fantastic Four. 
In February 2013 Mark Millar announced that Matthew Vaughn will produce the reboot through his twitter account. In the same month, Seth Grahame-Smith was reported to be "polishing" up the script. and Sources say that the new reboot is taking a grounded superhero and sci-fi approach to the heroes and will tap deep into the comics mythology, which featured not just the better-known villains such as Doctor Doom and Galactus but also alien races the Kree and the Skrull, and the anti-matter universe known as the Negative Zone.  The upcoming film will be produced by Fox and will share continuity with the X-Men series, though still separate from the official Marvel Cinematic Universe produced by Marvel Studios.
In April 2013 it was rumored that production should begin September 2013 and be shot in Vancouver. One report saying that the film will be shot in Louisiana instead in Vancouver from the last films.Filming will begin in early May 2014 in Louisiana, as Baton Rouge will represent Central City, California.
In May 2013, Allison Williams and Michael B. Jordan are being consider for the Invisble Woman and the Human Torch. In a interview with First Showing, The Amazing Spider-Man director Marc Webb would like to see a crossover with Spider-Man and Trank's Fantastic Four reboot film. In October 2013, Variety reported that actors Kit Harington, Jack O’Connell and Miles Teller are in line to get test offers to read for the role of Reed Richards while actress Saoirse Ronan, Kate Mara and Margot Robbie are being tested for Storm and Jordan who's the only actor currently being mentioned as a possibility to play Johnny Storm. Also Schmoes Know has confirmed that Jordan is cast as Storm and Simon Kinberg was hired to co-write and produce the film.  Teller confirm in a interview with Fandango that he's in talks for the role.  In January 2014, Variety report that Kinberg has finished rewriting the script for the film and also reported that the casting of both Mr. Fantastic and Invisible Woman will be announced at the end of the month, as Teller, Harington and Richard Madden are screen test for Mr. Fantastic and Mara and Ronan are screen tested for Invisible Woman. One report also say that Josh Gad is screen testing for The Thing, it was debunked by both Gad and Trank. Trank also debunked a the film's synopsis.
In Feburary 2014, Mara and Emmy Rossum have screen test for the Invisible Woman, Teller screen test for Mr. Fantastic and Christian Crooke screen test for The Thing. Jordan also stated about the casting rumor about as Storm. In February 2014, it was revealed that Jordan would play Johnny Storm / Human Torch and Mara was cast as Sue Storm / Invisible Woman. Additionally, Teller and Jamie Bell have offers to play Reed Richards / Mr. Fantastic and Ben Grimm / The Thing, respectively. It was also revealed that the film will be based on the Ultimate Fantastic Four comic.  In March 2014, Teller confirmed that he would portray Richards, in addition to confirming Bell had been cast.  On March 11, 2014, The Wrap has reported that Sam Riley, Eddie Redmayne, Toby Kebbell and Domhnall Gleeson are in the running for Doctor Doom. Jack Huston was also reported to be in the running, but dropped out.  On April 1, 2014, Variety reported that Kebbell is cast as Doom. According to Nerdist, the Doombots will be appearing in the film. On April 13, 2014, Kebbell has confirmed on his Twitter account that he's portraying Doom. On April 8, 2014, it was announced that Ultimate Fantastic Four artist Bryan Hitch will work on the film as the designer. Later in April, Kinberg said that the film is "a much more grounded, gritty, realistic movie than the last couple movies" and and that the film tells a "younger" story than the original ones did with realistic and dramatic. On April 30, 2014, actor Tim Blake Nelson is in final talks for the role of Harvey Elder. Production began on May 5, 2014 in Baton Rouge, New Orleans. On May 8, 2014, The Hollywood Reporter reports that Reg E. Cathey is cast as Sue's and Johnny's father Franklin Storm. On May 12, 2014, Kinberg contradicted his statement that the film will not be in the same universe with X-Men. Filming ending on August 2, 2014.  It was revealed that the film will be in converted to 3D.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Jamie Bell Poised to Play The Thing; Has Fox Finally Found Its ‘Fantastic Four’? (Exclusive)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 ‘Fantastic Four’ Cast Revealed
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Toby Kebbell to Play ‘Fantastic Four’ Villain Doctor Doom (EXCLUSIVE)
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Tim Blake Nelson in Final Talks to Join 'The Fantastic Four' (Exclusive)
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Fox's 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Adds 'The Wire's' Reg E. Cathey (Exclusive)
- ↑ http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=71023
- ↑ https://twitter.com/mrmarkmillar/statuses/305039875068014592
- ↑ 
- ↑ |Mark Millar Talks Shepherding Fox’s Marvel Movie Universe & Upcoming Films
- ↑ http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=76935
- ↑ 'Fantastic Four' Reboot Moving Production From Vancouver to Louisiana (Exclusive)
- ↑ 
- ↑ PREVIEW – PRODUCTION WEEKLY – ISSUE 881 – THURSDAY, JANUARY 16, 2014
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 The Fantastic Four Movie: Simon Kinberg Drops Origin and Story Hints
- ↑ ‘Girls’ Star Allison Williams Sets First Feature Starring Role
- ↑ Will 'Chronicle' Star Michael B. Jordan Be Human Torch in 'Fantastic Four'? (Exclusive)
- ↑ Comic-Con Interview: Marc Webb Chats 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2'
- ↑ ‘Fantastic Four’: Actors and Actresses Lining Up for Roles
- ↑ Fox Narrowing The ‘Fantastic Four’ Field
- ↑ 
- ↑ Exclusive: Miles Teller Confirms 'Fantastic Four' Talks; Admits 'Divergent' Sequel May Get in the Way
- ↑ Simon Kinberg Tapped to Write 'Fantastic Four' (Exclusive)
- ↑ Four’ Script In, Actors to Test by End of Month
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ 'Fantastic Four' Screen Tests: Emmy Rossum, Kate Mara and Miles Teller in the Mix
- ↑ 
- ↑ Miles Teller on What Appealed to Him About The Fantastic Four Reboot
- ↑ ‘Fantastic Four': Dr. Doom Short List Down to 4 Actors With Accents (Exclusive)
- ↑ Nerdist News: Exclusive FANTASTIC FOUR Details Revealed!
- ↑ Bryan Hitch Working On The Fantastic Four Movie
- ↑ WonderCon 2014: Simon Kinberg on X-Men & Fantastic Four
- ↑ THE FANTASTIC FOUR Producer/Writer Simon Kinberg Talks about the Tone, Costumes, Shooting Schedule, and More at WonderCon
- ↑ 'Fantastic Four' reboot begins filming today in Baton Rouge; here's what we know so far
- ↑ Fantastic Four Reportedly Begins Shooting Today in New Orleans
- ↑ Don't Expect To See The X-Men In The Fantastic Four Reboot
- ↑ Production Wraps on The Fantastic Four Reboot
- ↑ Writer/Producer Simon Kinberg Talks THE FANTASTIC FOUR, Post-Converting to 3D, the Grounded Tone, and Writing Towards the Sequels
|Films:||The Fantastic Four | The Fantastic Four 2 | X-Men vs. Fantastic Four|
|Characters:||Mr. Fantastic | Invisible Woman | Human Torch | The Thing | Franklin Storm|
|Enemies:||Doctor Doom | Moleman|